Rati – Cotton Kotki
Out of stock
And Like a Fire, she burned and shown as the brightest star forever…lightning up the world around her…
Kotki/Katki is a traditional and rare weaving practice originating from a beautiful place called Cuttack, yes the same place where Netaji Subash Chandra Bose was born and grew up!
So our tantis/weavers combined this with our pure Linen threads and The Kotki Linen was created!
Love Them Buy Them and Flaunt them…Support a Community!
PS: With each of purchase of Handloom saree, you are supporting a weaver community!
Handwoven by the weavers of West Bengal, this saree has kotki weave along its border.
USP : Kotki weave on Cotton
Blouse Piece: Yes
Wash Care: Dry Clean
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Our products are hand checked before shipments, incase you want to return/exchange, kindly note the following:
PS:also, hope you would understand if you are returning a product, someone else will be buying and wearing that, please do take care of the product...thank you!
- Any Return will be processed if reported and given for Return Shipment within 48hrs of delivery of package
- Refund will be processed within 3days of receipt of return shipment
- Refund can be given in Credits or Bank transfer.
- Shipping charges will not be included in Refund.
- The product should be unused, with all tags
- Customised products are not eligible for return/exchange
There are no inquiries yet.